måndag 30 maj 2011

Sounds for the summer

After a minor hiatus from the world, spending restless nights locked inside the laboratory it's time to emerge (if just for a short while)

The new sounds are:
first up a remix for Jana Boujon, of her track called "My Greatest Tragedy"

ze fancy fancy remix

what I tried to do was to transmogrify the stoic vibe of the original into something a bit more angry-sounding.

Also I've tried a little promotion campaign for this track. If you share it on twitter you can unlock a free download of the track (or you can just email me and get one anyway, do as you please...)
this should be the link I think..


The second track is something between an original track and a remix. It features some of Jana's sweet vocals simply because I couldn't get enough of them. The mood is rather sombre and a bit perturbed in this one. It is quite experimental, sort of qualifying as a glitchy free-jazz sort of thing. 




third up is a netlabel mix I did for fun the other week, turned out quite nice:


there's a lot of bleepsequence, archipel, tropic, miniatura and musickollektiv sounds in there!


this will hopefully cover for any slacking off in production during the summer

also this is my feeble attempt at twittering - Stalholm on twitter

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar