onsdag 27 april 2011

[DOMA 006] Eo Ipso Ep out now!

Doma Musique (Gallicia, Spain) is offering for free my release called "Eo Ipso"

There is three tracks from me, and four superb remixes (they make me blush, really) from Sven Laux, Marc Neyen, Le Jockey and Kevin Agius - they all add so many layers of complexity to my tracks that I'm astounded!


Tracklist:


1.IS - Comfortable Under The Radar [epoché]
2.IS - Pillow Talk [33]
3.IS - Anti-Lumina [trademark]
4.IS - Comfortable Under The Radar [epoché] (sven laux remix)
5.IS - Pillow Talk [33] (Le Jockey and Kevin Agius Remix)
6.IS - Pillow Talk [33] (Le Jockey remix)
7.IS - Anti-Lumina [trademark] (marc neyen remix)

Cover:Egho
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Spain License.


About the track names? If you're dying with curiousness you can contact me for explanations :)
My soundcloud profile

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar