onsdag 26 september 2012

Drone für alles





as common knowledge dictates, the wicked seldom rests. That would make me wicked then, seeing as I've managed to squeeze in quite a bit of productive time in between my other obligations.

Studying is taking up a lot of my time now, seeing as I am a full time student since three or four weeks. I have always had an inclination towards the borderline science/new age aspects of sound and music, reaching meditative states of mind whilst fully (and enhanced) conscious - frequencies and brainwaves and shit. you know. glowing crystal things. Anyhoo, I've made some studying tracks that's a nice change from the white or pink noice that I listen to.

Today I uploaded two pieces of ambient drone, one is of the soothing kind and the other is more meditative, suggesting contemplation (drone4) - feel free to download them, maybe even use them as stems or sommet, and if you feel like it send me a request on sc, fb or email for custom made pieces for you. Yeah thats right, if you ask nice I'll see what I can do for you.

drone3-black.blue.pyramid

drone4-theclock_worldgoeson.asdoi

cheers

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar